We are a Foreign Direct Investment Company engaged in the business of Trading Coal and Mining investment. We required an experienced, dynamic, professional and self-motivated candidate for the position as follows.
Geologist – COAL
- University degree in Technical Geology
- Having experience min 10 years in geological (coal mining)
- Software literate such as map info, auto cad, mine scope, Arc View, Autocad Land Desk, Surpac or Minescape
- Good health, smart, good personality and hard worker
- Having capabilities to write an geological report with standard report for each Drilling report and Exploration report, etc
- Responsible for a day to day exploration activities such as drilling, mapping etc
- Following the project schedule with optimizing the drilling equipments effectively
- Ensure to manage any problem that incurred during the exploration
- Fluent in English
- Having self-integrity
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kalimantan and Sumatera
For qualified candidates with background COAL INDUSTRY,
please send your CV, recent photograph and REFERENCE LETTER
to: email@example.com cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get more info about JOB VACANCY and CAREER EXPO 2011
Adaro Group with PT. Adaro Energy, Tbk as its holding company is one of the biggest coal producer, operates the largest single coal mine in Indonesia, and is significant supplier to the global seaborne thermal coal market.
Adaro Energy believes it is important for our people to have good characters to support our operations. All of our employees are expected to have good attitudes, be determined in achieving their goals, be responsive, care for others, be creative, and be of good integrity.
To support our team, we are currently looking for :
Mining Vacancy – Senior Geologist (Code : GEO)
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from Geology (from reputable university) with min. GPA 3.00 of 4.00
- Minimum 10 years experience as Geologist
- Having skill make Indonesian Geological Mapping
- Know how to make Estimation of Coal Resources & Reserves
- Good skill in using Minescape Suite, Minescape Basic, Global Mapper, ArcGIS
- Excellent command in English both oral and written
- Detail oriented, proactive, discipline, reliable and communicative
- Good spatial recognition skill
- Good administration skill
- Good interpersonal skill
Interested candidates are required to send the application letter together with CV and recent photograph, not later than 2 (two) weeks to email@example.com
PT Energi Batu Hitam ( EBH ) – We are part of one of the largest and highly reputable group, that operates and is a market leader in multiple business segments in Indonesia. To support our coal mining exploration and production development in West Kutai, East Kalimantan, we required highly qualified professionals to fill the following vacancies:
Mine Plan Supervisor (MPN SPV)
- Preparing annual mine plan in monthly basis
- Controlling progress of short term mine operation (weekly and daily)
- Male, age 25-35 years, posses at least a Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering / Geology or equivalent
- Has at least 5 years of working experiences in coal mining companies with at least 2 years in mine planning, has excellent skill operating mining software such as Minescape, Minex, Surpac, Vulcan, AutoCad and spreadsheets
- Understand relevant mining regulation and codes as well as applicable coal – related environment regulation
- Ready to work at site area
We offer attractive compensation and benefits for the suitable candidates. If you are qualified for the above position, please send your CV and photograph 4×6 at the latest 14 days after this advertisement to
This Job Vacancy supported by JobsDB Indonesia
EARTH SCIENTIST (Ext-6/TCL/EXP///2011)
Summary of Job / Qualification :
- Minimum Degree: S1 (S2 / Master Degree will be an advantage) With Minimum GPA 2.75 (of 4.00)
- Discipline : Geology / Geophysics
- Years of experience more than 4 years
- Familiar with development geology / geophysics work progress and have the ability to integrate seismic, well, and production data to evaluate reservoirs
- Conduct studies leading to recommendations for field welll locations and/or re-completions zones for depleted well or those reaching theire economic limit in the individual reservoirs
- Familiar with Advance Geology/Geophysics. Landmark, GeoQuest, Oil & Gas Operations, Seismic Processing and Interpretation, Well Log, Petroleum/Reservoir/Drilling for G&G
- Able to identify issues, problems, and opportunities
- Strong in technology by challenging paradigms; thinks expansively and evaluates multi-solutions
- Strong in monitoring exploration/development progress
- Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau)
- Have a good leadership and communication, both in Bahasa and English
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization
- Strong in seeking learning activities
- Able to establish effective relationship with people of other culture and backgrounds
For more information and how to apply, please go to INDONESIA JOB
This Job Vacancy supported by JobsDB Indonesia
JOB SEARCH IN INDONESIA
PT Cipta Kridatama was the enlargement and broaden from Used Equipment Division & Rental Business of PT. Trakindo Utama. We are one of the biggest mining contractor company in Indonesia which was founded in 1997 and has been entrusted by the concession owner and mining operation companies to explore and produce mining commodity from locations that are spread throughout Indonesia. From our headquater in Jakarta and accross the country we are able to exceed customer expectations regarding performance, realibility & quality assurance thereby offering long-term alliance.
To support our rapid growth, we are now inviting qualified & dedicated person to join us and take the role as:
MINING JOB – MINE ENGINEER MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
Minimum qualification required for successful candidate :
1. Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00 (out of 4.00)
2. Fresh graduate of year 2010/2011
3. Leadership capability and/or actively involved in student organization
4. Good command of English, both written and verbal
5. Strong creativity and result oriented
6. Excellent computer applications in MS.Office is a mandatory
7. Familiar with Mining Engineering system applications will be an advantage
8. Must be willing to stay and/or work in remote loactions all over Indonesia
All suitable applicants are invited to send application and comprehensive resume (CV) including copy of documents to :
Please use only Ms.Office or Pdf format for all attachment otherwise our server will automatically block and delete it, as well as email capacity exceeding 1.5 Mb.
Powered by JobsDB Indonesia
We are leading company in material bulk handling industry from USA and having joint venture office in Tangerang, Indonesia to serving market in SEA countries and required position for :
MINING JOB – PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Provide aggressive technical support to distributors and end user with regards product application, service adjustment and other problems areas including trouble shooting. Need a travelling to job site.
- Answer incoming call regarding technical question for assigned products.
- Work closely with end user and customer to provide technical and application information
- Training / presentation capabilities
- Assisting Sales Dept for expansion strategies
- Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Good skills of communication, writing and technical presentation in ENGLISH.
- At least 2 – 5 years experience in mining or cement industries
- Ability to work in a high pressure, dynamic, fast moving and challenging environment
- Computer literacy is a must (Auto-cad and MS-Office)
- Willing to work in Tangerang ( near Soekarno Hatta airport )
Please submit application letter with CV and recent photograph before July 31, 2011 to:
Powered by JobsDB Indonesia
MINING JOB VACANCY
We are National Coal Mining Contractor Company rapidly expanding in South Borneo and others new place concession. We challenge a best candidate to join for:
Monitor & Control Section Head Vacancy
- Male/Female with maximum age of 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree (Mining/Civil/Geology/Statistical Science) graduate from reputable university.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in the same position in mining Industry.
- Proactive, hardworking, and able to work in a dynamic workplace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer literate.
- Willing to be placed in South Borneo.
Qualified candidates are invited to write-in with detailed resume, stating position code, your achievements, current and expected salary and a recent passport sized photograph to :
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ;
Get more info about job from INDONESIA JOB
HASNUR CITRA TERPADU, PT